I provide general SEO Audit report before I start the Actual SEO process. I try to find out every possible errors present within the website and make a list of that and then provide the full plan of action and strategy to my clients.
What happens during a custom SEO Audit?
During an SEO audit we take a comprehensive look at your website, searching for any possible issues—major or minor—that could be dampening your search engine rankings. SEO audits look at, but are not limited to:
- URL structure/all site domains and subdomains
- Potential technical issues
- Potential code issues
- Potential design implications on SEO efforts
- Internal linking strategy
- External linking strategy
- Site content quality and strategy
- On page SEO factors
- Potential crawl issues
- Potential duplicate content issues
- “Unique factor” on dynamically driven websites
- Keyword research and analysis (if requested)
- Current analytics
- Blog optimization (if applicable)
- Current search engine indexing
- Site architecture
- Social media presence as it applies to search engine rankings
- Potential link preservation issues
- More as needed
The above list includes the basics. If your site has “issues” beyond these, we can assure you that the basics will lead us to them.
Package starts from 99$ and go up, depending on the volume and complexity of the website..