Jajahatu is an unexplored offbeat Village of Purulia. This village is rich in panoramic view of village, Lake, dam and Hills all around. This village is very close to popular Ayodhya Sector and near by the highest peak of Purulia which is Chamtaburu. One can here in a small beautiful rural ecostay named “Bonpahari EcoStay” and can experience a warmth hospitality of us.
Contact Number Bonpahari Eco Stay: 9051160870 / 9038633211
- Room (Total 2 triple bedrooms are here with attached bathroom) : It cost 1350/head/day including Fooding Lodging
- Luxury Swiss Tents (Total 2 Quad sharing Tents are here with attached bathroom) : It cost 1350/head/day including Fooding Lodging
- Family Tent (Total 1 twin sharing Tent are here with attached bathroom) : It cost 1350/head/day including Fooding Lodging
- Group Tent (Total 1 Six to eight sharing Tent are here with common bathroom) : It cost 1200/head/day including Fooding Lodging
- Camping Dome Tent (Total 4 double or triple sharing Tent are here with common bathroom) : It cost 1100/head/day including Fooding Lodging
How to Reach:
- Take Bus to Jhalda from any part of Bengal and it’s mainly available from major parts of Bengal. Take Auto or reserve Auto upto EcoStay.
- Take Train to Muri or Jhalda Station. Take Auto or reserve Car upto EcoStay.
- If you come by private car. We will share location