Forensic SEO Auditing comes from core of the website. It starts from server detailing check-up to user visibility analysis all over the website. Here we analysis the every pages of the website and make a detailed reports over those. No matter how many pages you have. it may be 100 or 1-2 millions.
Parameter to check your websites beside normal Audit work:
- To identify areas of interests on your site.
- Applying the latest heat mapping technology to identify where visitors are clicking on a given page and using that knowledge to improve the site.
- To uncover how your target uses your site.
- Finding out what users really think of your site to identify what needs to be done to convince your target to convert.
- To improve site persuasiveness and functionality.
- Critiquing your site against best practices in web design in order to enhance user-friendliness.
- To improve organization and progress users down the purchase funnel.
- Applying best practices in website navigation to minimize three aspects of visitor confusion: Where am I on the site? Where have I been? Where can I go from here?
Power of Persuasion
- To make your offering sound like the best option in the market.
- Identifying opportunities to create and enhance compelling, eye-catching calls to action throughout your site, with the goal of an increasing conversion rate.
- To make sure users make it all the way through the purchase funnel.
- Making it easier for your guest to take action by simplifying the conversion process, speeding the path, and reducing distractions along the way.
Requirement: To work on Forensic SEO Audit we need the user access of Google Analytics and Google webmaster of your website.
Price: It starts from 150 USD and goes higher depends on the website volume and complexity and the time involved to analyze the total website.