Jalpath is undoubtedly known as one of the finest boutique stay in and around Kolkata and already creates it’s own vibes to become as a famous weekend destination near Kolkata. Jalpath welcomes artists and other creative people from diverse streams of art to visit, stay, engage and work towards excelling their artistic expertise, experiment with various other materials, and make the best use of the facilities it offers for art creations. Jalpath also invites social work practitioners, nature lovers with creative bent of mind, and teachers and school/college children to visit, observe and engage, and try to render their creative fantasies in the natural setting.
Contact Details of Jalpath Ecostay: 90511 60870
Entire Property: Rs 12,200/Per Day-with breakfast for 7 people
1. Suite 1: ₹ 5,200/Per Day- double occupancy with breakfast
2. Room 1: ₹ 4,000/Per Day- double occupancy with breakfast
3. Room 2: ₹ 3,000/Per Day- double occupancy with breakfast
4. Meal package: ₹750 per person (Lunch,Evening Tea/coffee & Dinner)
Check in:12 pm & Check out:10am
1. Toilet Kit
2. Tea/coffee kit
3. Mosquito Repellent/Coil
4. Packaged drinking water (1000ml *2) in every room
5. RO water available
6. Extra Occupancy (Above 7 years, ₹1,000 with breakfast)
Cancellation and Rescheduling policy:
If cancelled before 48hrs: 10%
If cancelled within 48hrs to 24hrs: 50%
If cancelled less than 24hrs: 100%
If rescheduled before 48hrs: free
If rescheduled within 48hrs to 24hrs: 20%
If rescheduled less than 24hrs: 30%
Chicken and Fish meal : ₹1200/Person
Mutton and Fish meal : ₹1350/Person
Entire Property ₹12,200
Chicken and Fish meal : ₹450/Person
Mutton and Fish meal : ₹600/Person
Breakfast : ₹100 per person
For Day out/ Picnic, Contact us at 90511 60870
How To Reach
The place, Jalpath is in Bantala in the East Calcutta Wetlands. It is on the way to Basanti – the gateway to the world’s largest Mangrove Forest – The Sundarbans, which was once part of a navigation route for national and international trade of spices and many other essential goods. Because of its proximity and connectivity to Sundarbans, the East Calcutta Wetland region holds a place of distinctive ecological importance. Situated in a rural setting and not being so far from the city Jalpath has an innate locational significance.
- Open Space for Live Performance and Workshop
- Weaving Studio : A pit loom with jacquard facilities, spinning and designing of cloths.
- Dyeing Unit : Natural dyeing of thread and fabric using non -toxic natural dyes , handled by Biome
- Wood and Metal Workshop : Shape the wood or metal, express yourself.
- Printing Studio : Etching Press and Wood Block print facilities.
- Pottery Studio : Prepare clay, wheel spinning, sculpture and traditional kiln for firing.
- Dokra Studio : Get introduced to the lost wax process of metal casting and come up with typical dokra art objects.